Bishop Twine Stand
This twine stand features a built-in blade to cut your lengths of jute twine without having to fumble for a knife or scissors. Each stand is made from solid oak and is supplied with a ball of jute twine.
- Solid oak stand.
- Built-in blade for easy use.
- Comes with an 140m ball of jute twine.
- Designed and made at Creamore Mill, England.
How to Use
Pull twine from centre, hold the twine firmly between two hands and snap it down into the blade slot to cut.
Order your twine stand today to start ticking-off that gardening to-do list.
Frequently asked questions
Where are your candles made?
All Born of Botanics fragrance products (from candles to essential oils) are hand-poured in our workshop in York.
What is your returns policy?
- Online orders can be returned if in a resalable condition (including any packaging) and returned to us within 14 days of you receiving the item. The address to return items to can be found at the bottom of this pages.
- Items must be unused, and in their original undamaged packaging.
- We will refund you for the product within 14 days.
- We cannot provide refunds for shipping costs.