Kitchen Garden Wax Melts
We were resistant to creating wax melts until we were confident we could make a product truly our own and representative of Born of Botanics, but they are finally here. Each box contains 6 wax melts, which are all made by hand in our Yorkshire workshop.
The Kitchen Garden Collection takes you on a sensory journey harnessing the healing properties of herbs that have been used for centuries. Each scent is thoughtfully designed to relax, renew and uplift, with clean notes that transform your home into a fragrant haven and bring the outdoors in all year round. Explore the collection here.
- Each box includes six melts, for use in oil warmer or wax melter.
- Takes you on a sensory journey inspired by the ancient use of plants & herbs.
- 100% natural, made with essential oils, plant extracts, and a wax blend of beeswax, soya, & coconut.
- No hidden synthetics.
- Hand-poured in small batches in North Yorkshire.
- Choose between four cleansing, herbal scents.
- Packaged in a recyclable box.
How to Use
To use, place a melt into your oil warmer and watch it slowly melt, releasing its scent. When you are finished, simply remove or turn off the heat source and the wax will solidify again. Once the scent of a melt has dissipated remove it from your warmer ready for a new melt. Shop our oil warmer here.
Order your wax melts today to feel the clarifying power of botanicals.
Frequently asked questions
Where are your candles made?
All Born of Botanics fragrance products (from candles to essential oils) are hand-poured in our workshop in York.
What is your returns policy?
- Online orders can be returned if in a resalable condition (including any packaging) and returned to us within 14 days of you receiving the item. The address to return items to can be found at the bottom of this pages.
- Items must be unused, and in their original undamaged packaging.
- We will refund you for the product within 14 days.
- We cannot provide refunds for shipping costs.