Shipping & Returns
We currently only ship within the UK, at £4.99 per order and free delivery on orders over £40.00.
All our orders are packed within 3 working days of the order being placed, and sent via Royal Mail's Tracked 48 hours.
We also offer Tracked 24 hours, for orders placed before 1pm on weekdays.
Please note that our workshop employees don't work weekends, so an order placed after 1pm on Friday will not be processed until the following Monday.
Alternatively we offer a Click-and-Collect service from our shop at 14 Stonegate YO1 8AS. Usually orders are ready to be picked up the next working day, but please allow up to 3 days for your order to be ready as availability depends on the items. You will receive an email when it is waiting for you in store ordered.
All returns require a proof of purchase (either a receipt from our shop or an order confirmation online.)
Returning online purchases
- Online orders can be returned if in a resalable condition (including any packaging) and returned to us within 14 days of you receiving the item. The address to return items to can be found at the bottom of this pages.
- Items must be unused, and in their original undamaged packaging.
- We will refund you for the product within 14 days.
- We cannot provide refunds for shipping costs.
Returning shop purchases
- If you bought from us in store we can only offer refunds if the product is deemed faulty by the manager when you return it.
- Returns can be made in store within 28 days of purchase - we can offer an exchange or a credit note. Please note we can only accept returns with a receipt of purchase from our shop (if you have bought one of our products from another shop please contact them directly).
Returning faulty products
- If the manager deems a product to be faulty we will offer you a full refund.
- If you believe a product to be faulty please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bear in mind that, depending on the nature of your issue, our decision may take longer to finalise as we test your product for faults.
Unit 12, York Eco Business Centre
Amy Johnson Way