Imagine a candle that smells like you just stepped into a cozy Christmas cabin, nestled amidst snow-dusted pines. The air is crisp and clean, laced with the enchanting aroma of freshly cut evergreen, its sharp, woody notes mingling with the sweet, citrusy tang of oranges and lemon. As you venture deeper into the cabin, a warm, comforting embrace of bergamot and basil envelops you, their sweetness harmonizing with the earthy undertones of cedarwood and sandalwood.
Each candle is hand-poured in small batches in our North Yorkshire studio, presented in a cotton gift bag
- 100% natural, made with essential oils, plant extracts, and a wax blend of beeswax, soya, & coconut.
- No hidden synthetics.
- Natural cotton or linen wick.
- Hand-poured in small batches in North Yorkshire.
- Green glass container .
- Scented with uplifting aromas of ylang-ylang, sandalwood , orange and peppermint .
- Burn time of up to 50 hours
How to Use
Simply light the wick, and have your spirits lifted. Remember to follow the candle care card !
Order your Christmas Advent candle today to be transported to your cosy cabin.
Frequently asked questions
Where are your candles made?
All Born of Botanics fragrance products (from candles to essential oils) are hand-poured in our workshop in York.
What is your returns policy?
- Online orders can be returned if in a resalable condition (including any packaging) and returned to us within 14 days of you receiving the item. The address to return items to can be found at the bottom of this pages.
- Items must be unused, and in their original undamaged packaging.
- We will refund you for the product within 14 days.
- We cannot provide refunds for shipping costs.