4000 Sundays Candle
A truly unique blend of fragrances for Sundays. Top notes of freshly cut grass blend beautifully with the heart of churches and old leathery books, before coming to a close on a base of freshly brewed warm coffee.
Our Memories Collection is created using a blend of essential oils and fragrance oils, and is inspired by memories made amongst nature.
Each candle is hand-poured in small batches in our North Yorkshire studio, & includes a golden lid and a label illustrated by acclaimed Yorkshire artist Sarah Relf.
- Inspired by childhood memories made amongst nature.
- Scented with a blend of essential oils and fragrance oils, in a wax blend of beeswax, soya, & coconut.
- Natural cotton or linen wick.
- Hand-poured in small batches in North Yorkshire.
- Amber apothecary jar with gold tin lid.
- Warming notes of cut grass, old books, and freshly brewed coffee.
- Burn time of up to 40 hours. 150g.
How to Use
Simply light the wick, and relax into your cosy Sunday.
Order your 4000 Sundays candle today to envelop yourself this comforting, warming scent.
Frequently asked questions
Where are your candles made?
All Born of Botanics fragrance products (from candles to essential oils) are hand-poured in our workshop in York.
What is your returns policy?
- Online orders can be returned if in a resalable condition (including any packaging) and returned to us within 14 days of you receiving the item. The address to return items to can be found at the bottom of this pages.
- Items must be unused, and in their original undamaged packaging.
- We will refund you for the product within 14 days.
- We cannot provide refunds for shipping costs.