Love this sent ❤
Cloud Gazing Candle
Reminiscent of long summer days spent watching clouds and sipping orange squash, transport yourself with this neroli-based scent for summer. Layered with citrus notes of lime, lemon, orange, and pink grapefruit, and fresh green notes of rosemary and petitgrain to transport you to warmer climates..
Our Memories Collection is created using a blend of essential oils and fragrance oils, and is inspired by memories made amongst nature. 10% of the sales from the Born of Botanics memory range of candles will be donated to Dementia UK via Work for Good.
Each candle is hand-poured in small batches in our North Yorkshire studio, & includes a golden lid and a label illustrated by acclaimed Yorkshire artist Sarah Relf.
- 10% of all sales goes to Dementia UK via Work for Good.
- Inspired by childhood memories made amongst nature.
- Scented with a blend of essential oils and fragrance oils, in a wax blend of beeswax, soya, & coconut.
- Natural cotton or linen wick.
- Hand-poured in small batches in North Yorkshire.
- Amber apothecary jar with gold tin lid.
- Warming notes of neroli, orange squash, & hot shimmering air.
- Burn time of up to 40 hours. 150g.
How to Use
Simply light the wick, and be transported to a balmy summer's day.
Order your Cloud Gazing candle today to feel the height of summer at any time of year.
Love this sent ❤
Frequently asked questions
Where are your candles made?
All Born of Botanics fragrance products (from candles to essential oils) are hand-poured in our workshop in York.
What is your returns policy?
- Online orders can be returned if in a resalable condition (including any packaging) and returned to us within 14 days of you receiving the item. The address to return items to can be found at the bottom of this pages.
- Items must be unused, and in their original undamaged packaging.
- We will refund you for the product within 14 days.
- We cannot provide refunds for shipping costs.