The fresh smell of cold damp air, opening with ozonic notes of sea mist and rainfall. The heart of sea fret floats effortlessly over the base of marine accords, misty fog, and dried up driftwood.
Our Memories Collection is created using a blend of essential oils and fragrance oils, and is inspired by memories made amongst nature.
Each candle is hand-poured in small batches in our North Yorkshire studio, & includes a golden lid and a label illustrated by acclaimed Yorkshire artist Sarah Relf.
- Inspired by childhood memories made amongst nature.
- Scented with a blend of essential oils and fragrance oils, in a wax blend of beeswax, soya, & coconut.
- Natural cotton or linen wick.
- Hand-poured in small batches in North Yorkshire.
- Amber apothecary jar with gold tin lid.
- Fresh notes of sea mist, fog, & coastal air.
- Burn time of up to 40 hours. 150g.
How to Use
Simply light the wick, and be whisked away to the blustery coast.
Order your Beachcombing candle today to breathe in the fresh coastal air.
Frequently asked questions
Where are your candles made?
All Born of Botanics fragrance products (from candles to essential oils) are hand-poured in our workshop in York.
What is your returns policy?
- Online orders can be returned if in a resalable condition (including any packaging) and returned to us within 14 days of you receiving the item. The address to return items to can be found at the bottom of this pages.
- Items must be unused, and in their original undamaged packaging.
- We will refund you for the product within 14 days.
- We cannot provide refunds for shipping costs.